PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT INFORMATION
• $150 non-refundable deposit per child per session is due at the time of registration for overnight camp
• $50 non-refundable deposit per child per session is due at the time of registration for day camp.
• Family Camp requires a non-refundable deposit of $100.
• Father Son Weekend requires full payment upon registration.
• Rental groups require a non-refundable 25% deposit to reserve the reservation.
• Weddings require a deposit of $1000.
• The balance for all summer camp fees is due May 1, 2020. Any tuition paid prior to this date excluding the deposit is refundable.
• After May 1, all tuition is non-refundable. In the event of extreme circumstances, please reach out to the Camp Director with a cancellation request. All refunds in these circumstances are at the discretion of the Camp Director.
• The balance for all rentals and family programs are due two weeks prior to attendance.
• Cancellations and requests for refund must be submitted to the Camp Director or Associate Director in writing. Conditions for refunds include prolonged illness or accidents which preclude camp participation. In such event that a refund is requested while a camper is at camp, refunds will be made on a pro-rated basis for the remaining portion of the session.
• Homesickness / head lice are not conditions for refund for summer campers.