PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT INFORMATION
• $200 non-refundable deposit per child per session is due at the time of registration for overnight camp
• $100 non-refundable deposit per child per session is due at the time of registration for day camp.
• Family Camp requires a non-refundable deposit of $100.
• Father Son Weekend requires full payment upon registration.
• Rental groups require a non-refundable 25% deposit to reserve the reservation.
• Weddings require a deposit of $1000.
• The balance for all summer camp fees is due May 1, 2023. Any tuition paid prior to this date excluding the deposit is refundable.
• After May 1, all tuition is non-refundable. In the event of extreme circumstances, please reach out to the Camp Director with a cancellation request. All refunds in these circumstances are at the discretion of the Camp Director.
• The balance for all rentals and family programs are due two weeks prior to attendance.
• Cancellations and requests for refund must be submitted to the Camp Director in writing. Conditions for refunds include prolonged illness or accidents which preclude camp participation. In such event that a refund is requested while a camper is at camp, refunds will be made on a pro-rated basis for the remaining portion of the session.
• Homesickness / head lice are not conditions for refund for summer campers.