Welcome to Okizu!
We are excited for the 2024 camp season and hope you can join us!
Applications for all our programs are listed below and include opportunities for both campers and volunteers.
• To get started, select the appropriate application for the program you are interested in and complete all pages of the document.
• You will receive a confirmation email once we have received your application.
• If you do not receive an email from us, the application was not submitted. Please log back in and double check that all the pages are complete.
2024 Program Information
We will offer 5 sessions of in-person summer camp for kiddos ages 8-17. Two for pediatric oncology patients and three for their siblings.
We will offer 6 Family Camp sessions - 2 in the Spring and 4 in the late summer and fall.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
New this year
To preserve Okizu's focus on creating safe environments for our most vulnerable campers, while also providing our program to as many folks are possible, we are creating a two-track model for the 2024 camp season:
• Track 1: COVID vaccinations are not required but highly recommended.
• Track 2: Up to date COVID vaccinations* are required. Track 2 requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination given on or after September 12, 2023. This applies to all campers and staff choosing to attend those sessions.
Okizu has designated one session of each program (Family Camp, Oncology Camp, and SIBS camp) as Track 2 and these sessions will require proof of COVID-19 vaccinations given on or after September 12, 2023.
The 2024 Track 2 programs are:
• Family Camp 1 April 5 -7 @ Camp Campbell
• SIBS 3 July 1 - July 6 @ Camp Taylor
• ONC 2 July 8 - 13 @ Camp Taylor
A FEW NOTES ABOUT COMPLETING APPLICATIONS
• Once you are in an application, there is no 'Back' or 'Previous' button so please complete each page before selecting 'Complete'.
• Although there is no 'Save' button, when you select 'Complete' at the end of each page, that page of the application is saved. If you cannot complete the application in one sitting, it is totally fine. When you log back into your account, select the application you wish to complete, and you will be able to finish the pages that have not been completed.
• You are unable to review your application prior to submitting it. Don't worry, we're sure it's perfect! If you have any questions about what you submitted, give us a call at the office.
If you have any questions at any point, please call us at the Okizu office at 415.382.9083 or email email@example.com.