Session 5, Cleawox, Troop Camp, July 30-August 1, Grades 1-12
To register your troop for a Troop Camp session, go to the Overnight Camp page of the GSOSW website and complete the 2023 Troop Camp Registration Request Form. Only one adult volunteer per troop needs to fill out the request form. Once we have received your response, please allow 10-14 business days for us to place your troop in a session and share next steps for registration. All adults registered for Troop Camp must have a current 2023 Girl Scout membership and must have successfully completed a background check with GSOSW.
A familiar camp program will now be available at all three of our overnight camps, every week of the summer! Troop adventure meets overnight camp—it’s the best of both worlds! Girls and their troop leaders attend camp together participating in all of the classic camp activities as a troop like swimming, arts and crafts, boating and campfires. Girls entering grades 4 and above can also choose to try archery and camp-specific activities. Additional activities are offered such as hikes, theme meals and all-camp events. Everyone gets “Me Time” in the afternoon to rest and recharge in their unit area—napping encouraged!
• Troops sleep as a group in cabins and spend the day participating in activities together. Multiple troops may live together in the same sleeping unit
• Troop leaders are responsible for their troop at all times, including wake up, bedtime, transitions to activities, time in-between activities, downtime, etc.
• Camp staff will lead activities such as swimming, boating, an art project, nature activities and more! A camp staff member is assigned to check in with troops, but will not be assigned to live with the troop for their experience.
• Two meals a day are eaten in the dining hall with all campers, wile one meal is packed up and eaten at a location on camp chosen by your group. There are always plenty of snacks (and coffee) to go around.
• Girls have opportunities to interact with other campers, but most of your time is spent as a troop making camp memories together!
7/30/2023 2:30 PM - 8/01/2023 2:30 PM
This session has openings
Registration will end on 7/9/2023 at 11:59 PM.