StageStruck Musical Theater Camp
StageStruck is a musical theater day camp . The students are trained in several areas: singing, dancing, acting, and improv. The purpose of StageStruck is to provide a creative atmosphere for students to stretch and “try their wings” in the performing arts. At the end of the camp, the students will present an original musical.
You're all set until the first day of camp. I may also send more information via email before our camp, but wanted to give you these notes now:
* WHERE to come: MSL Theater
* SAVE THE DATES: 06/06/22 - 06/17/22, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
* PLACEMENT AUDITION: student will be contacted by the director to schedule
* PERFORMANCES: 06/17/22 at 7:00 p.m. and 06/18/22 at 3:00 p.m.
* WHAT TO BRING: Please bring a sack lunch, binder, laundry basket, water bottle, pencil, and highlighter
For future reference:
• General Questions about the program: Camp Leader at Susan.Jung@chca-oh.org
• General Questions about your account balance: log onto our online registration system and view your Finance Detail screen
• Questions about registration or payment with this system: Programs@chca-oh.org
It’s going to be a great summer!
06/06/22 - 06/17/22; 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., student will be contacted by the director to schedule an
$450 ($100 non-refundable due at registration; $350 refundable before 05/25/21; $20/day optional after care; photo options available; t-shirt included)
Registration is no longer available