Student Production Team (SPT) is a group of creative and technically minded individuals who support plays, musicals, special events, and chapel services throughout the year.
PLEASE NOTE: STUDENTS MUST REGISTER FOR INDIVIDUAL THEATRICAL PRODUCTIONS IF THEY WANT TO WORK ON THAT SHOW.
· Audio engineering and playback
· Lighting (design, implementation, and operation)
· Video (camera operation, video directing, recording, and playback)
· Presentation Graphics (creation and playback)
· Set (design, construction, and painting)
· Props (construction, gathering, and researching)
· Costumes (design, construction, assembly, and research)
· Makeup and hair (design and implementation)
· Stage management
Students can choose what areas they would like to focus on, and our team will guide them along the way. We aim to produce professional quality events in a positive, encouraging, and Christ-centered environment. Students are expected to conduct themselves in a mature, professional manner as they learn all skills needed to fulfill their duties in the art of technical theatre and stage production.
Students start with small tasks and advance to major responsibilities, including Stage Manager, Designer, Master Carpenter, Master Electrician, and so on. This is a great opportunity for students to use their creativity and technical know-how, and to make great friends while working toward a common goal.