Fish and Explore will provide a full credit or refund for a camp if the camp is cancelled by Fish and Explore or upon request when schedule or location changes made by Fish and Explore prohibit or limit an individual's ability to attend a camp.
Please Note: If you have enrolled your child in a Fish and Explore camp through one of our business partners (i.e Fairfax Parktakes, McLean Community Center), then their Cancellation and Refund Policy supersedes the Fish and Explore policy.
For any reason other than those noted above, the following refund policy applies:
• Requests for a refund made at least two weeks (14 calendar days) before the start of camp will be granted, less a 15% processing fee.
• Requests for a refund made less than two weeks (13 or fewer calendar days) before camp starts will only be granted for medical reasons (doctor’s note required) or for relocation of more than 25 miles away from camp location. The refund will be provided less a 15% processing fee.
• There are no refunds for missed days due to changed work or vacation schedules, sick days, or other non-emergency reasons.
• Requests for a credit made at least two weeks (14 calendar days) before the start of camp will be granted, less a 5% processing fee.
• Requests for credit made less than two weeks (13 or fewer days) before camp starts will be granted, less a 15% processing fee.
• Credit can be applied to any Fish and Explore program, event, or private lesson.
• Credit must be applied the same calendar year it is issued.
If a medical emergency occurs during the camp session, a doctor's written verification will be needed within 24 hours for a pro-rated refund. Requests received after the camp session ends will not be granted.