Modifications and Cancelations
- If registering in August/September, a full refund is available until December 31st. Otherwise the below parameters apply.
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is required for each week registered per child.
- A camper's weeks are able to be switched pending availability (price may vary). Weeks cannot be transferred to another child. All transfers must be made before May 15, 2023.
- After-care and extended day programs can be added or removed on-site, as needed. You can also pay for after-care on site as needed.
- Unused after-care days booked as part of the discounted weekly bundle price can not be transferred to another week or camper.
- Picking up after 5:30pm will result in a $30 late fee per child for every 15 minutes after 5:30pm. As we are only permitted in the building until 5:30pm, it is extremely important all campers are picked up by this time.
- There are no refunds or discounts for being absent due to sickness, vacation, unexpected travel, inclement weather, other programming, or any other reason including but not limited to moving, unexpected circumstances, expulsion from the program, etc.
- Refunds for any weeks or funds transferred to the 2023 camp season will be issued as the amount paid minus $100 per week. Refunds must be requested before May 15, 2023.
- Cancelation of all weeks made for the 2023 season: Refund in full minus $100 per account before January 15, 2023. Refund in full minus $300 per account before March 15, 2023. Refund in full minus $500 per account before May 15, 2023. There will be no refunds beginning May 15th.
- If canceling some weeks, but not all, there will be a non-refundable fee of $100 per week up to $500 per family in line with the above date ranges. All remaining fees paid will either be refunded (if paid in full) or allocated toward the season's outstanding balance.
- If canceling weeks, the base price per week will change. This includes weeks already attended if cancelations of additional weeks are made. Changes in price will be reflected based on the new tier price. These changes will result in an outstanding balance that will be reflected in your auto-payment schedule. If not on auto-pay or camp has already begun, the balance created due to these changes made in price per week is required to be submitted before the end of the camp season.
- If a family pays for multiple weeks in full and would like to cancel certain weeks, they can do so before May 15th. There will be no refunds or credits granted after May 15th.
- If a family pays for swim lessons and would like to cancel certain weeks, they can do so before May 15th. This will be a full refund of the swim lesson fee. There will be no refunds or credits granted after May 15th.
- Cancelation within 24 hours of registration will result in a full refund of the amount paid minus a 3% processing fee.
- Any refunds will be processed 30 days from the date of confirmation from Kids in the Game.
- Only siblings registered for the same weeks will receive the sibling discount.
- Should multiple children in a family be registered for the same week, then one or more are removed from that week, sibling discounts will be retroactively removed. There may be balances created due to the changes made. The balance created due to these changes made in price per week is required to be submitted before the end of the camp season.
- Discounts cannot be combined, excluding the sibling discount.
- Discounts are only available during the period of time for which they are promoted. Any weeks added after the discount period will not have the discount applied.
- If choosing to pay via payment plan, monthly payments will be on the 3rd of each month through June.
Payment Dates are:
September 3, 2022
October 3, 2022
November 3, 2022
December 3, 2022
January 3, 2023
February 3, 2023
March 3, 2023
April 3, 2023
May 3, 2023
June 3, 2023
- All outstanding balances must be scheduled on a payment plan.
- Any unpaid amounts will have a payment date set on the last day of camp for automatic withdrawal.
If Kids in the Game is unable to run the camp due to COVID-19, registrants will be given the option between a credit towards a future summer camp session or a full refund which will be provided within 180 days of the camp start date.
If quarantine is required by Kids in the Game camp due to COVID-19 exposure, campers will receive an option of credit or refund.
For any other quarantine circumstances due to exposure outside of Kids in the Game, credit will be offered for the 2024 camp season. Under no circumstances will a refund be given for self-quarantine.