Camp Manatawny Summer Session Deposit and Refund Policy
1. At the time of registration ALL campers will pay a non-refundable deposit of $100 to secure their spot. If you exit the registration process without completing this $100 payment, the reservation will not be confirmed (although the information you have already entered is preserved for when you return to complete your reservation).
2. The remaining balance for the session should be paid 1 week prior to the start of the child’s week at camp.
3. After registration is complete and before the session begins, if the camper is unable to attend for any reason and you choose to cancel, any camper fees you have paid in excess of the deposit amount will be credited to your account, but the deposit will not be refunded. (Example: If a parent has paid a total of $275 prior to cancellation, $175 will be refunded, with the remaining $100 representing the nonrefundable deposit.)
4. If the cancellation is due to tragic circumstances and is approved by camp staff, the deposit can be transferred or credited to future years or towards payment of the registration fees of another camper in your family.
5. Once a session begins, no refund, prorated or otherwise, can be given in cases of homesickness or the camper's early departure.