Camp Ma-He-Tu is a non-profit organization that receives no state or federal funding - we rely solely on tuition and donations. We strive to keep our camper fees as low as possible and provide additional financial assistance to families in need. When a family cancels, arrives late, or leaves early, our expenses do not decrease; we still have the same number of staff, food costs, pay the same utility bills, etc. Providing refunds, for any reason, puts a significant strain on our annual operating budget. With that in mind, please read our refund policies carefully.
• All two-week session registrations require a $250 deposit. Final payment is due June 1 and will be automatically charged to the card on file.
• We request that you register your camper when you are ready to commit to a spot. This will help us reduce the number of campers being placed on a waiting list.
• For cancellations prior to March 1, all funds will be refunded less a $25 cancellation fee per session to cover administrative costs and credit card processing fees. Transfers to another available session are free of charge.
• For cancellations between March 1 and May 1, all funds paid are refundable less the $250 deposit per session. Transfers to another available session are free of charge.
• For cancellations between May 1 and one month before the session start date, 50% of the camp fee will be refunded. Deposits are transferable to an earlier session if space is available. Deposits are not transferable to later sessions. All other funds paid are transferrable.
• For cancellations within one month of the session start date (and for no-shows) – no refunds will be offered. Deposits and funds paid are transferable to an earlier session if space is available. Transfers to later sessions are not permitted.
• Transfers to another session are not guaranteed and can only be processed if space is available. Transfers to a waitlist are not permitted.
• There will be no fee reduction or reimbursement for late arrivals or early departures due to vacations, summer school, visits from relatives, homesickness, behavioral issues, or any similar reason. Exceptions for injury/illness or emergencies will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
• Upon request, deposits and camper fees withheld may be converted into a tax-deductible donation to Camp Ma-He-Tu.
• All changes or cancellation/refund requests must be sent in writing via email to email@example.com.