The LiftU Retreat is a retreat for College-Aged Adults and High School Seniors. You do not have to be attending College to attend this retreat, but you do need to be a High School Senior or up to 25 years of age. If you are older than 25, you can contact the Camp office for permission to attend.
Are you facing major changes and challenges in your life, like:
- leaving home and going to college or facing your first real job;
- finding new friends and dealing with relationship challenges;
- dealing with stress, confusion, uncertainty and depression;
- struggling with how to express your faith and remain close to God;
- facing tough moral choices and remaining pure and committed?
Come to Camp to join other college-age adults and high school seniors to explore solutions to these challenges together. Listen to great speakers and attend breakout sessions. Spend time with friends. Share, sing, play and enjoy free time.
The retreat registration fee covers all meals, activities and all-season lodging during your stay.