Camp Haverim, Jewish Day camp in Santa Barbara is looking for Staff. The camp will take place during July 8 – Aug 2 2024. We are excited to announce our new location at Santa Barbara City College's West Campus!
Counselors must be 18 years old and have completed at least a year of college or equivalent. All counselors are responsible for being CPR and First Aid certified before they arrive at camp.
Training and Support
Camp Haverim provides a week long paid Staff Training before the summer sessions begin. This week is spent orienting counselors to all aspects of camp and the job, including working with campers, leading activities, traditions, skits and songs, rules and regulations, and emergency procedures.
• Warm, caring, creative, responsible individual
• Ability to work well with and relate to children and adults
• Willingness to accept new challenges and ideas
• Jewish background a plus
• All positions require 4-week commitment. Exceptions must be approved prior to camp by the Camp Director
• Senior Counselors
• Specialists (Sports, Nature, Music, Theater, etc.)
• Lifeguards (must be certified)