Mountain Bike Camp - Girl Power Session - June 20-24
There are three skill level sessions available. For ages 11-17. Campers must provide their own bike, helmet and required safety gear.
New for 2020, we’ve added an additional week of beginner and intermediate.
- Time: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-4:00 pm Drop-off begins at 8:45 am, Pick-up begins at 4:00 pm. (Before and aftercare is also available for Mountain Bike Camp from 7:45 am-5: 15 pm)
- Where: Deep Well Trailhead, Percy Warner Park, Nashville, TN. Percy Warner Park’s 8 miles of trails and all kinds of interesting terrain to ride around and over.
- What to Bring:
- Mountain Bike
- Required safety gear: Helmet, gloves knee pads, elbow pads
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- and a plastic water bottle.
Mountain Biking is an extreme sport that requires proper gear and equipment including:
- Proper mountain bike
- Knee pads and elbow pads
- We also recommend a full-face helmet, body armor, chest pads, and shin guards.
- Although there is specific gear for mountain biking, similar sports gear can be substituted, like skateboarding or soccer pads.
Wipeouts, crashing and falling will happen and protective gear will make these incidents less severe.
Participants need to already be comfortable riding a bike and have good riding skills on the pavement before signing up for Mountain Bike Camp. Equipment, gear and rider ability will be evaluated at the beginning of each session and riders are grouped together by skill level. Space is limited for each session.
Learn more at our website
Deep Well Trailhead, Percy Warner Park
6/20/2022 9:00 AM - 6/24/2022 4:00 PM
This session has openings for females
Registration will end on 6/16/2022.
|2022 - $40 - Nov||$40.00
|Paid In Full Discount|
This discount is given if the reservation balance is paid in full when the reservation is made.