Camp Hawkeye reserves the right to send a camper home at any time if their behavior, in the opinion of the Directors, endangers the health, safety, or welfare of any member of the camp, or, is in direct flagrant violation of the Camper Code of Conduct. No reduction in tuition will be made for arriving late, leaving early, termination, or withdrawal. An exception may be made in special circumstances of extended illness, in which case an equitable adjustment will be made.
Our CANCELLATION POLICY is:
• All cancellations must be in writing and submitted to email@example.com. If you feel unable to attend camp we ask that you observe the dates listed below as part of your decision-making process.
• Before January 1st, 100% of tuition is refundable, including non-refundable deposit.
• After January 1st, deposit is non-refundable.
• After April 1st, 50% of tuition is non-refundable.
• After June 1st 100% of tuition is non-refundable