Registration and Wait-lists:
• There is a $25 registration fee per family for enrollment after April 1, 2015.
• Payment in full is due at the time of registration for registrations after May 1, 2015.
• If you have registered for a week that is full, we will contact you to see if you would like to select a different week or be placed on a waiting list for your first choice. Being placed on a waiting list does not guarantee acceptance into the camp.
• We will not cash your check or money order until your child is placed in a program.
• Call or email the Summer Programs Director, Griet Van Miegroet, at (919) 489-9045 or email@example.com for availability. Family summer plans often change, so don’t hesitate to contact us; a space might open up at the last minute!
• There is a $25 cancellation fee for each cancellation.
• Prior to May 1, 2015, if you decide to cancel, we will refund your money, minus the cancellation fee.
• After May 1, 2015 refunds are issued only if we can fill your child’s space. This includes cancellation due to illness.
• Cancellations must be in writing via email or letter. No phone calls, please.
• If a week you have signed up for is full, or we cannot offer a program due to low enrollment, a full refund will be given for that week.