Full payment, waivers and health forms are due May 1 for summer camps, or at registration for school holiday camps and all other registrations, and subject to the cancellation policy:
Dismissal / Withdrawal from Camp:
- $50 camp deposit is non-refundable. This fee covers the administrative cost of registrations
- Cancel for any reason more than one month before your camp begins for a full refund, minus the $50 deposit
- Cancel for any reason less than one month, and more than one week before camp: cancellation fee is 1/2 of total registration cost
- Cancellations for any reason less than one week before camp: no refund. This includes cancellation for any illness or injury, including COVID-19.
- Registration is not transferable to another person. Registration may be moved to another date or group using the cancelation deadlines above.
Illness or Injury (including COVID-19
- ANY participant dismissed for conduct, or who withdraws from camp voluntarily, for any reason, will not receive a refund. See Camper Code of Conduct below.
If camp is canceled or a registration is declined:
- Please stay home if your camper has symptoms of respiratory or gastrointestinal infections, such as cough, fever, sore throat, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Any staff or camper who develops these symptoms must leave camp and may return 24 hours fever- and symptom-free without medication
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 must isolate (cannot attend camp) for 5 days, and must wear a mask for 10 days.
- No refunds for missed days due to sickness or injury, even if the exposure is at Famous Adventures
- Campers bringing medication to camp, or who have physical or behavioral needs, must be pre-screened before applying, by contacting camp. More Info
- Famous Adventures reserves the right to decline a registration for any reason before camp begins. Payment will be refunded in full.
- If Famous Adventures cancels a camp before the start date, registrants will receive a full refund, including registration fees. Participants will be offered pro-rated refunds for partial closures during a camp.
- We proceed with camp in most weather (See FAQs)