Camp Conquest Cancellation & Refund Policy
• Registrations are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
• A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required, for each program registered, to hold a camper’s spot.
• Families may register at any time up until the registration deadline for each camp, space permitting.
• A completed online registration form is required BEFORE your child can attend camp.
Fees and Payment Schedule
• A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required.
• The balance due is required 2 weeks prior to check in.
• Payments may be made online during the registration process and/or prior to camp via credit card.
• If you have registered for a program that is full, we will contact you with availability for another week and/or place your camper on a waiting list for your first choice.
• We will not process your payment until your child is enrolled in a program.
• For each cancellation, you will lose your non-refundable, non-transferable deposit.
• For any cancellation made after final payment due date, you will lose all camp fees.
• You must speak with the registrar regarding any cancellations.
• Any amount paid above the deposit, will be refunded in a timely manner, if cancellation is made before final due date.
Change of Schedule & Fees
• If you need to change which week your child will be attending camp, you may do so, space permitting, for an additional fee.