Ladies ages 16 & up, you are invited to spend a beautiful fall weekend at Pine Lake Camps!
Here's a glimpse of what you'll experience.*
Arrive Friday between 5-6 pm for a welcome reception in Lower Parr Lodge, followed by supper and a time of evening worship and encouragement.
Saturday breakfast will be followed by a morning session with practical how-to's for living a life of faith. We will keep you busy on Saturday unless you'd rather bring a fuzzy blanket and just sit by the fire.
- Gun range (bring your own or use ours)
- High ropes/zip line
- Hiking/walking trail around Lower Pine Lake
- Game cabin (bring your favorite games to share)
- Eating lots of delicious food
- Making new friends and reconnecting with the ones you already have!
Cabins are shared, and you will be placed with (usually) 4-7 other women.
Most cabins have attached bathrooms. Most "Rustic" cabins have restrooms/showers super-close (about 25 steps away).