For families of all shapes and sizes! Enjoy a few days of recreation, relaxation, and renewal. Families can spend time on the lake, in the woods, at the pool, around the campfire, and in worship. A flexible schedule and relaxed pace allow for a wide range of interests and activities: fishing, canoeing, pedal boating, hiking, crafts, and more.
Children 3 years and under are free. Camp starts on Wednesday, July 5 at 10:00 a.m. and concludes on Friday, July 7 at 10:00 a.m.
● Because all camp programs hold a potential for transmission of communicable diseases, we recommend that program participants are appropriately immunized for, at minimum, the following diseases: Covid-19, tetanus, mumps, measles, rubella, polio, varicella (chicken pox), pertussis (whooping cough), and diphtheria.
● According to the US Centers for Disease Control, vaccinations are one of the best tools we have to combat Covid. The CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with Covid vaccines for their age group.
○ All staff members and adult volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated for Covid with an up to date booster along with other required vaccinations to keep campers, fellow staff members, and guests as safe as possible.
○ While Covid vaccinations are not a requirement for campers, we strongly encourage each camper to be up to date on recommended Covid vaccinations and boosters.
● In the registration process, families will be required to share immunization records and a statement from the custodial parent/guardian attesting that all immunizations required for school are up to date.
○ If a family declines to provide this information, Camp MoVal will assume that a child is not up to date with required school vaccinations.
○ If the child is not up to date with required school vaccinations, Camp MoVal may deny the camper from attending camp.