Fall Fest: 10/29 at Trefoil Ranch (Grades K-12, Family)
Fall Fest: 10/29 at Trefoil Ranch (Grades K-12, Family Only)
Come spend part of your day at Trefoil Ranch and enjoy some beautiful Fall weather! Various Fall-themed activity stations will be set up around main camp for your family to go through at your own pace. This self-paced event is a great opportunity to see Trefoil Ranch and explore some of the main areas with your family! Arrivals will be staggered to allow for general flow of activity stations - please note that some snacks will be available at some of the stations, but no meals are served.
- Girls attend with their family, with a minimum of one adult family member. All registrants are required to be in at least kindergarten at the time of the program.
- Each person is required to register and pay the program fee.
- If a troop is paying a portion or all of the program fee for a girl to attend, the troop leader needs to email email@example.com with specifics.
Activity Scholarships (Girl Members Only)
- COVID-19 precautions will be followed based on guidance at the time of the program.
- Refer to Girl Scouts of Utah's Coronavirus Updates webpage for additional information.
Activity Credits (Girl Members Only)
- Learn more and apply for an Activity Scholarship here.
- To receive an award, you must register for the program, pay the deposit, and then apply for a scholarship.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Girls may use Activity Credits to pay for this program.
- Option 1: Register now, pay deposit with credit card, mail Activity Credits to Girl Scouts of Utah with a payment form. Pay any remaining balance in UltraCamp with a credit card. Deposits will not be refunded in exchange of Activity Credits.
- Option 2: To pay the deposit with Activity Credits, mail them to Girl Scouts of Utah with a payment form. Note: GSU will apply the credits to your UltraCamp account and then families are responsible for the registration in UltraCamp. GSU does not register the participant.
- Program deposits are non-refundable.
- Program fees (less the deposit) may be refunded before the program registration deadline. Cancellations after the program registration deadline will forfeit the full amount of the fee for each person registered.
- For cancellations and registration changes, please contact Girl Scouts of Utah at 801-265-8472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program registration deadline is 10/24/2022.
Girl Scouts of Utah - Trefoil Ranch
10/29/2022 10:00 AM - 10/29/2022 6:00 PM
Grades Kindergarten - 12th
$18 per participant (no deposit required)
81 total openings
Registration will end on 10/24/2022 at 11:59 PM.