High School MidWinter Meet
February 20 @ 330pm to 8pm
Deans: Andy and Kierra Boyce
An awesome afternoon/evening event to encourage students in their faith and challenge them to grow and move forward. We will have fun with great worship, great teaching, great food and alot of awesome small group time around a camp fire.
This event will look very different from MidWinter retreats in the past. We will follow Phase 4 guidelines for this type of event. Much of the time will be in the small group setting. Groups will be assigned prior to arrival, but as part of registration process, you can request for 1 or 2 friends to be grouped with. We will do our best to accommodate everyone's requests.
As part of the effort to protect against COVID 19, LSCA is taking the following precautions:
1. Curbside drop off and pick up
2. Temp checks and questionaire upon arrival
3. Physical distancing / mask wearing when inside
4. When outside, small groups will be consistent
5. Meals are pre-packaged
6. Hand sanitizer provided
7. High traffic areas will be sanitized