Pre-registration December 2, 2023 through January 31, 2024.
Please enter contact information only.
Full registration opens on February 1.
Covid Policy: Covid vaccinations are recommended for your camper but not required for them to attend JA Camp summer 2024. A Covid test may be required on site. This is subject to change before June 2024.
To complete the registration on February 1 please make sure to have your child's...
- Medications - name and dosage
- Medical insurance card
- Immunization record
- Physician contact information
Camp JRA (Juvenile Reaching Achievement) provides a safe and inclusive environment of campers with a variety of rheumatic diagnosis to come together and enjoy a week of camp. Campers ages 8-17 will participate in a variety of activities including: Swimming, rock wall, ropes course, campfire, fishing, archery and so much more! Throughout the week our campers foster strong relationships with peers who understand their challenges. Campers will develop coping and advocacy skills, increase independence and confidence, and gain medical knowledge to further understand their diagnosis.
Camp JRA strives to
- Increase camper understanding of rheumatic diseases and treatments
- Foster connections between campers with rheumatic conditions
- Increase camper independence and build their self-confidence
- Expose campers to new skills and interests in an environment where they are safe to test their abilities.
For more information or questions please contact Noelle Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.