Pre-registration December 2, 2023 through January 31, 2024.
Please enter contact information only.
Full registration opens on February 1.
Covid Policy: Covid vaccinations are recommended for your camper but not required for them to attend JA Camp summer 2024. A Covid test may be required on site. This is subject to change before June 2024.
To complete the registration on February 1 please make sure to have your child's...
- Medications - name and dosage
- Medical insurance card
- Immunization record
- Physician contact information
Camp Sisu began as a partnership between the Arthritis Foundation and Cambria in 2014. Located at Camp Courage in Maple Lake, MN. Our camp is supported by the Arthritis Foundation and is volunteer run. Many of our volunteers and leadership team have a rheumatic disease themselves or a close connection to it.
Camp Sisu strives to
- Increase camper understanding of rheumatic diseases and treatments
- Foster connections between campers with rheumatic conditions
- Increase camper independence and build their self-confidence
- Expose campers to new skills and interests in an environment where they are safe to test their abilities.
Camp Courage is part of True friends, an organization focused on “Providing life-changing experiences that enhance independence and self-esteem for children and adults with disabilities.” The grounds include playing fields, a scenic lakeshore, and woodland hiking trails. It also hosts a therapy pool, gym, 10 cabins, and a wheelchair- accessible ropes course. For more information, please visit their official site: https://truefriends.org/locations/camp-courage/.
For more information or questions please contact Caitie Dailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.