Pre-registration December 2, 2023 through January 31, 2024.
Please enter contact information only.
Full registration opens on February 1.
Covid Policy: Covid vaccinations are recommended for your camper but not required for them to attend JA Camp summer 2024. A Covid test may be required on site. This is subject to change before June 2024.
To complete the registration on February 1 please make sure to have your child's...
- Medications - name and dosage
- Medical insurance card
- Immunization record
- Physician contact information
Camp AcheAway has been apart of the Arthritis Foundation in Georgia for over 15 years!
Camp AcheAway strives to
- Increase camper understanding of rheumatic diseases and treatments
- Foster connections between campers with rheumatic conditions
- Increase camper independence and build their self-confidence
- Expose campers to new skills and interests in an environment where they are safe to test their abilities.
Activities at camp include kayaking, ropes course, climbing wall, archery, swimming, field games, crafts, and educational programming.
Please contact Noelle Johnson at email@example.com for more information or questions.