Leaders In Training (L.I.T.) is a week long program designed to develop leaders from previous campers. They are housed in the Lodge Rooms with their counselors. L.I.T.s learn our core values through assisting camp counselors in the Day Camp program. L.I.T.s choose to be a part of this program to better prepare to one day become a Crosley summer staff once they turn 18.
CANCELLATION/REFUNDS FOR CAMP AND RETREATS
• The registration fee is NON REFUNDABLE.
• For Overnight Camp, the Specialty Activity (Add On) fees are NON
• If you cancel more than four weeks before your camp session
starts, all fees (except non-refundable fees) will be refunded in
• Due to difficulty of filling cancelled spots prior to your camp arrival,
any cancellations less than four weeks will NOT receive a refund.
• All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to camp office.
Email is acceptable.
• If a camper is unable to complete the session due to a medical
reason, a refund will be made on a pro-rated basis.
• Homesickness or being sent home due to disciplinary reasons
are NOT conditions for refund.
• All refunds, including camp store refunds, are processed at the
end of summer camp season.