Week 3 - Trailblazers (Ages 11-12)
Trailblazers are housed in cabins on Main Camp and serve 6th - 7th grades or ages 11 years to 12 years. There is a three month grace period under or over the age limits.
CANCELLATION/REFUNDS FOR CAMP AND RETREATS
• The registration fee is NON REFUNDABLE.
• For Overnight Camp, the Specialty Activity (Add On) fees are NON
• If you cancel more than four weeks before your camp session
starts, all fees (except non-refundable fees) will be refunded in
• Due to difficulty of filling cancelled spots prior to your camp arrival,
any cancellations less than four weeks will NOT receive a refund.
• All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to camp office.
Email is acceptable.
• If a camper is unable to complete the session due to a medical
reason, a refund will be made on a pro-rated basis.
• Homesickness or being sent home due to disciplinary reasons
are NOT conditions for refund.
• All refunds, including camp store refunds, are processed at the
end of summer camp season.
6/23/2024 - 6/29/2024
5 total openings
Registration will end on 6/15/2024.
|Crosley 4 Kids|
A 100% scholarship provided to campers in Delaware County based on an application process. Limited to Summer Camp only.
A discount for Volunteer Nurses to receive a 100% discount for up to two campers. Limited to summer camp only.
A scholarship provided based on a percentage value determined by application process. No limit and can be applied to other events.
Staff discounts for full time YMCA staff.
|Yes, I have a membership number.|