TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The recipient purchasing from Perfect Day Surf Camp accepts and agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions set forth below.
• All campers must be paid in full and have a signed release of liability either online or at first day of camp.
• Parent/Guardian signature required first day of camp. Checking in and out with director required without signature in the following days.
• Parents are welcome to visit on Fridays only. This will help your child progress. If you insist on being there, we suggest staying out of eyesight and do not let your child know you are there.
• All campers get a wetsuit but the sizes and lengths are limited. A size too small or too big still works.
• Beach activities will replace ocean activities when weather conditions are not safe (no make up days for unsafe or “black ball” conditions) Black Ball is when lifeguard does not allow surfing due to conditions or over crowded areas (not common).
• Do not use plastic or paper for lunches. Birds will eat through them.
• Label your child’s gear and bring own boogie board if you have one. We provide them to be shared.
• All surf campers must know how to swim. Beach campers can be beginner to non-swimmers.
• Suspension with no refund is enforced after first warning for swearing, hitting, throwing sand or anything prohibited at the camp. Rules & regulations are explained the first day of camp.
• Parking is free drop off. All day fees: $7-$9 meters
• A $5.00 late pick up fee will be charged for every 10 minutes past end of camp (extended camp available online)
REFUND/CANCELLATIONS/MAKE UP DAYS:
Because of our flexible scheduling we must be strict with our policy to prevent staffing issues.
• Refunds applicable if medical emergency or requested before 2 weeks from your start date and a $25 non-refundable fee will be applied. Two “sick” make up days allowed in the same year in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can simply “edit” your days online in your account within 24 hours. A $15 admin fee will apply for last minute same day reservations.
• Any refund will be calculated and applied by the total days attended and “the price break for those days”
• Please allow 6-8 weeks for refund processing.
• Camp & Lessons will be conducted at the scheduled time unless weather conditions warrant otherwise.
• Camp is still in session if waves are too big and dangerous and cannot be made up. Beach activities will be conducted.
• Registration is non-transferrable.
• Any cancellation by Perfect Day will be rescheduled for a make up in the same year if class is held
• All Days expire at end of Summer Schedule and can not be rolled over into the following season
• You will receive the discounted rate after you select 5 or more days.
• A $25 registration fee will be applied to each camper and final payment is due by June 1st and Perfect Day Surf Camp has right to charge credit card on file for any outstanding balances.
• Price breaks are not available for splitting locations or splitting half and full days.
• Days do not need to be consecutive. The scheduling is flexible to meet your needs.
• Days can not be combined between siblings
Days are non-transferrable