Below is a list of upcoming sessions. While we feel confident we will be able to operate next summer (with COVID safety modifications) we still do not have guidelines from the state (and likely won't until next spring). Therefore we have decided it is best to start with limited capacity numbers and pull from the waitlist as we learn more rather than have to cancel campers because we may have inadvertently overbooked. Do not be discouraged if your preferred session is already on waitlist status. Please sign up for any session waitlist that will work with your summer schedule. As things become clearer we will begin contacting folks from the waitlist to get registered. We appreciate your patience as we work on creating an experience that is both meaningful and safe.