Troop Hatchet Throwing Session: 10/30 at Trefoil Ranch (Troop Leaders Only)
TROOP LEADER REGISTRATION ONLY - NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL GIRLS
Troops can experience the latest craze of hatchet throwing at Trefoil Ranch! Girls will learn the safety of the sport and work to improve their aim while at the course. A trained camp staff will lead your troop through the technique then test your aim through a variety of games.
Open to girls in grades 6-12. Troop Leaders will register for a time block and then receive a registration link (within 48 hours) to send to their participants. Troops will pick one time block during registration (9am-11am, 11:30am-1:30pm, or 2:00pm-4:00pm).
COVID-19 Guidance Activity Credits
- $80 non-refundable deposit covers up to 8 participants.
- $10 per additional participant.
- Maximum of 15 participants per troop.
- Adults who want to attend but not participate will need to register but there is no fee.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Register and pay deposit online with the troop credit card.
- Mail Activity Credits to Girl Scouts of Utah with a note including the troop number and program name.
- Mailing Address: Girl Scouts of Utah, 445 East 4500 South, Suite 125, Salt Lake City, UT 84107.
- Upon receiving Activity Credits, GSU will retroactively apply the Activity Credits to the program fee and refund the troop credit card as needed.
- $80 deposit is non-refundable.
- Program fees (other than the deposit) may be refunded before the program registration deadline of October 25.
- Any cancellations after the program registration deadline will forfeit the full amount of the fee for the program. You can, however, transfer fees paid to another girl for this same program.
Girl Scouts of Utah - Trefoil Ranch
Two hour hatchet throwing sessions available (9am-11am, 11:30am-1:30pm, 2pm-4pm)
$80 non-refundable deposit (pays for up to 8 participants) // $8 per additional participant up to 15 participants
This session has openings
Registration will end on 10/25/2021 at 11:59 PM.