STEM No School Day: 2/21/22 in Salt Lake City (Grades K-8)
Spend your day off of school exploring the wonderful world of STEM. You might try your hand at engineering, become a programmer, or get messy! Girls will work together to improve their skills in STEM. Activities may vary from year to year. Join us for this day of fun! This is a girl only event. COVID procedures at the time of the event will be followed. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable (if paying a deposit).
Participation TypeCOVID-19 GuidanceGirl Members Using Activity Credits
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Girls may use 2021 Activity Credits to pay for this program.
- Option 1: Register now, pay $10 deposit with credit card, mail Activity Credits to Girl Scouts of Utah (include a note with participant’s name and program name). Pay any remaining balance in UltraCamp with a credit card. Deposits will not be refunded in exchange of Activity Credits.
- Option 2: To pay the deposit with Activity Credits, mail them to Girl Scouts of Utah with a note including the participant’s name, program name, and letting us know they are not registered for the program. Note: GSU will apply the credits to your UltraCamp account and then families are responsible for the registration in UltraCamp. GSU does not register the participant.
- Mailing Address: Girl Scouts of Utah, 445 East 4500 South, Suite 125, Salt Lake City, UT 84107.
- Program deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to another participant and/or another program prior to the program registration deadline of February 9.
- Program fees (other than the deposit) may be refunded before the program registration deadline of February 9.
- Any cancellations after the program registration deadline will forfeit the full amount of the fee for each person registered. You can, however, transfer fees paid to another girl or adult for this same program.
Girl Scouts of Utah - Salt Lake City
2/21/2022 9:00 AM - 2/21/2022 3:00 PM
Grades Kindergarten - 8th
Girl Members: $35 /// Girl Non-Members: $42 /// $10 deposit due at the time of registration, balance due by February 9.
This session has openings for females
Registration will end on 2/9/2022 at 11:59 PM.