You B You Sleepaway Camp is a week-long camp for children ages 8-16 with autism or related disorders who present with moderate to high functioning skills.
Leader in Training (LIT) Camp (ages 15-16)
LIT camp is for teens ages 15-16 who have previously attended Camp You B You. LITs must meet all of the expectations for general campers and be ready to work in a leadership role, including completing the application/interview process prior to acceptance. Instruction across the course of the week will include but not be limited to:
• Participating in specialized LIT programs focused on team-building, communication, advanced skills, and leadership.
• Additional service projects, trainings, and duties around camp
• For 2021, LITs will NOT be asked to help with younger camper groups, as they will not be a part of their cohort or travel group.
General Camp (ages 8-14)
***General campers should register using our General Camper application, NOT this LIT application.***
General camp is for children ages 8-14 who are able to function with an 5:1 camper to adult ratio. Instruction across the course of the week will include but not be limited to:
• Independent hygiene routines and life skills (clothing management, sleep routines, getting ready for daily routines, etc.)
• Social skills practice, participating in activities with others, having reciprocal conversations on self-selected and non-self-selected conversation topics, taking turns, sportsmanship / winning and losing games, encouraging peers, asking for help, etc.
July 11 – 16, 2021 (Sunday afternoon– Friday morning)
$375 General Campers, $400 LITs
42 General Campers, 14 LITs
Camp Twin Lakes- Will-A-Way
Winder, Georgia 30680