MN - True Friends Conference & Retreat Center
We appreciate your interest in MDA Summer Camp! It is important to read all the information below, and throughout this application, thoroughly.
All campers must be a member of MDA to participate in MDA Summer Camp. By completing this Camper Application, you/your child will be automatically registered as a member with MDA. There is no fee associated with your MDA membership. For more information, please visit mda.org/join-mda.
MDA Summer Camp opportunities are in high demand. We urge families to register early, as space is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis for those who are eligible. For your child to be considered, MDA must receive a completed application no later than eight (8) weeks prior to the start of the camp session.
A COMPLETED ULTRACAMP APPLICATION CONSISTS OF:
- A recent photo of your child
- An electronically signed Camper Application and MDA Legal Agreements and Camp Policies form
- A copy of your child’s insurance card (front and back)
- Your child’s immunization record and COVID-19 vaccination card (if separate).
- The MDA Camper Physical form completed and signed by a physician
If you have any questions or need to discuss your particular situation, please contact us at email@example.com.
6/18/2023 - 6/23/2023
Availability & Registration Deadline:
This session has openings
Registration will end on 4/23/2023 at 11:59 PM.