CA - Apple Canyon Center - Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times
We appreciate your interest in MDA Summer Camp! It is important to read all the information below, and throughout this application, thoroughly.
All campers must be a member of MDA to participate in MDA Summer Camp. By completing this Camper Application, you/your child will be automatically registered as a member with MDA. There is no fee associated with your MDA membership. For more information, please visit mda.org/join-mda.
MDA Summer Camp opportunities are in high demand. We urge families to register early, as space is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis for those who are eligible. For your child to be considered, MDA must receive a completed application no later than eight (8) weeks prior to the start of the camp session.
A COMPLETED ULTRACAMP APPLICATION CONSISTS OF:
- A recent photo of your child
- An electronically signed Camper Application and MDA Legal Agreements and Camp Policies form
- A copy of your child’s insurance card (front and back)
- Your child’s immunization record and COVID-19 vaccination card (if separate).
- The MDA Camper Physical form completed and signed by a physician
If you have any questions or need to discuss your particular situation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6/4/2023 - 6/9/2023
Availability & Registration Deadline:
This session has openings
Registration will end on 4/9/2023 at 11:59 PM.