CO - Rocky Mountain Village Easter Seals
We appreciate your interest in MDA Summer Camp. It is important to read all the information below thoroughly.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
All participants must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of the camp session. Presently, the CDC defines fully vaccinated as 2 weeks after the second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. MDA may require a booster based on guidance from the CDC and state health authorities.
Click HERE to review MDA’s full Immunizations Policy
Please complete the requested information in each section carefully and completely. A RESPONSE IS REQUIRED IN EACH FIELD. If a question does not apply to your child, you will must enter N/A to be able to move forward and complete the application.
When filling out the application for the first time, you must go through all prompted forms for the application to connect with the Summer Camp session to which your child is applying. It is encouraged to complete the application in one sitting. If this is not possible, to ensure the work is saved, please follow these steps:
1. Scroll to the bottom of the form where it states Completion Status and check the box next to ‘INCOMPLETE. Please click save at the bottom of the page before exiting this screen.’
2.Click Save on the bottom-right of the form.
If you don’t follow these steps, your work will not be saved, and you will have to complete the entire application again.
As a reminder, MDA Summer Camp opportunities are in high demand. We urge families to register early, as space is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis for those who are eligible. MDA must receive your child’s completed camper application no later than eight (8) weeks prior to the start of the camp session in order to be considered for summer camp.
A completed application consists of:
1. A recent photo of your child uploaded in UltraCamp
2. An electronically signed Camper Application and MDA Legal Agreements and Camp Policies form on UltraCamp
3. A copy of your child’s insurance card (front and back)
4. Your child’s immunization record
5. Your child’s COVID-19 vaccination card (if not already included in the immunization record)
5. The Camper Physical form completed and signed by a physician
Thank you for completing the MDA Summer Camp application for your child. If you have any questions or need to discuss your particular situation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7/3/2022 - 7/7/2022
This is full