Goalkeeping Outdoor Clinic, Monday, Farmland Elementary Park Field, 5-6 pm (6 weeks)
Brit-Am Goalkeeper School welcomes goalkeepers of all levels. Keepers will train with a professional Brit-Am goalkeeper coach. We provide a curriculum for all age groups and abilities to ensure your child gets the most out of his or her time in the program.
Within our age-specific curriculum, coaches will provide goalkeepers with activities that will help develop a fundamental understanding of the position and reinforce techniques. All keepers will be shown exercises they can do on their own and will receive a personalized player evaluation at the end of the clinic.
Keepers will cover these topics:
1 v 1’s
Thanks to our COVID-19 guidelines and protocols your player will remain active & safe this season.
• If you are not comfortable with returning to play, DON’T. You are the only one who will make the decision when your child returns to play.
• Complete the Brit-Am health & safety form each day prior to camp.
• Notify your Brit-Am Soccer immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
• Do not assist your coach with equipment before or after training.
• Be sure your child has necessary sanitizing products with them at every training.
Wash hands thoroughly before and after camp.
Bring, and use, hand sanitizer with you every day.
Wear a mask it you prefer.
Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, food or bags.
While standing still, practice social or physical distancing.
Place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
No group celebrations, high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
9/13/2021 - 10/18/2021
Registration is no longer available