MN - True Friends Camp Courage
UltraCamp functions best on a computer and is not always compatible on tablets or mobile devices. If you do not have access to a computer, or need support in completing the application, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Language translation services are also available.
We appreciate your interest in volunteering for MDA Summer Camp! This program relies on the support and dedication of volunteers, and we’re looking forward to partnering with individuals like you to provide “the best week of the year” for children living with neuromuscular disease.
All Volunteer and Medical Team applicants interested in applying to this session will do so using this link. Eligible individuals who are interested in applying to the Medical Team, for any amount of time during the session, will be prompted to complete an additional form as a part of this application.
We urge you to complete an application as early as possible. Completed applications must be received no later than six (6) weeks prior to the start of the camp session.
A COMPLETED ULTRACAMP APPLICATION CONSISTS OF:
- A recent photo of you.
- An electronically signed Volunteer Application and MDA Legal Agreements and Camp Policies form.
- Two professional references (new applicants only).
- A copy of the front and back of your medical insurance card.
- Your immunization record.
- A physical, completed by a physician, that took place within 12 months of the application deadline.
- A copy of your medical license and CPR Certification (Medical Team applicants only).
Additionally, applicants are required to interview with an MDA staff member and will be screened via criminal background check.
If you have any questions or need to discuss your particular situation, please contact us at email@example.com.
6/15/2024 - 6/21/2024
Availability & Application Deadline:
This session has openings
Registration will end on 5/4/2024 at 11:59 PM.