Thank you for attending the Stevens Cooperative School Standard Aftercare Program! Standard Aftercare Monday through Friday 3:00-6:00pm
Afterschool is available for 3s– 8th graders until 6:00 pm and is held in each building.
- Children participate in activities such as drawing, board games or Legos. Older children may choose to do their homework in a supervised group.
- Parents may also register their child in any number of special afterschool classes at an additional cost. The sessions run from September-December, January-March and April-June. Classes fill up quickly.
- Parents should call the office with changes to the normal pick-up routine by 12:00 pm each day.
- Monthly fees may vary dependent the number of school days within the month.
- There is a daily fee of $25 for each child who attends the Standard Aftercare program without pre-registering for the month
- After 6:00 pm, there is a late fee of $25 for every fifteen minutes a child is not picked up. Families will be billed by the Auxiliary Programs Director monthly in these instances, with balance included in the monthly reservation.
- All prepaid monthly fees are fully refundable until the start of each respective month, or in the event of a COVID related quarantine.