Women's Weekend Retreat - DC
Our 2021 Fall Women’s retreat will allow participants the opportunity to learn how to bake some delicious treats. They will be able to take these treats home to share with their loved ones. The retreat will begin on Friday, November 12, and will conclude on Sunday, November 14. Participants can arrive at 3:00 PM on Friday, and will leave on Sunday, following brunch. All instruction will take place between brunch and dinner on Saturday. Participants may spend the remainder of their time enjoying the beautiful facilities at the Daycholah Center.
Participants will be learning how to make the following recipes:
• Maple-Brown Butter Scones (8 each)
• Apple Cider Cake Donuts (6 each)
• Buttermilk-honey Bread (2 loaves) with orange-cinnamon butter (4oz)
• Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Icing (8x8 pan)
Lodging for this retreat will be in Oak Mound Lodge. Participants will have access to a kitchenette and lounge within this facility. The following meals and snacks will be provided over the course of the weekend:
• Full access to the beverage station
• Full meals provided – dinner Friday, Brunch & Dinner Saturday, Brunch Sunday
• Snack – spinach artichoke dip with toasted baguette slices Friday, hot brie & cranberry bites with toasted baguette slices Saturday.
11/12/2021 3:00 PM - 11/14/2021 10:00 AM
Registration is no longer available