SAT Tutoring with Eli Ronick - 4 hour package
Want to score well on the college prep tests? Stay fresh on your skills over the summer? Raise your scores to get into the college you want to attend? One section of the test will be highlighted each hour including Reading, Writing, and Math. We’ll focus on test-taking skills centering on repetition and consistency, time management, identifying trick questions, and recognizing and practicing SAT test strategies. Gain confidence on the SAT!
Cost: $320 for 4 hours of lessons
Private Lesson Agreements:
- All private lessons will be conducted remotely until further notice.
- This package is good for 4 hours of private lessons with the designated teacher.
- Teachers will contact registrants throughout the spring to schedule summer lessons.
- Lessons will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis and will be scheduled in 30, 45, or 60 minute increments.
- Lessons may start July 1 and must be finished by Friday, August 27.
- The lesson package is non-refundable.
- If supplies are needed, the instructor will provide you with the necessary material(s) or supply list(s). Cost of materials is not included in the hourly private lesson fee.
- Excused student absences must be health related and may be rescheduled within the timeframe above. In order for an absence to be excused, parents must notify the teacher directly at least 24 hours in advance.
- Unexcused student absences will not be rescheduled. Unexcused absences include sports obligations, playdates, or vacations and/or those not scheduled in advance with the teacher.
- Teacher absences: Teachers will inform parents as soon as possible and will reschedule or provide an appropriate substitute.
7/1/2021 - 8/27/2021
Registration is no longer available