Piano Lessons with Janet Morris - 2 hour package
Janet endeavors to find out what each student hopes to learn about music, what music they enjoy, and to find a way to encourage them and help them have fun while learning to play instruments which sound great, but may not be that easy for them to master.
Janet has taught private piano and cello lessons for over 35 years, and at OES since 2004. She also enjoys singing, dancing, reading about numerous subjects, gardening, and tai chi.
Through lessons, students will acquire technical skills for their instrument as well as a strong foundation in music theory to aid them in becoming life long musicians. Each lesson begins with warm ups and scales, moves to pieces we are working on, followed by work on music theory and musical understanding, and ends with a wrap up of what the student should work on for the next lesson. Piano lessons are open to PreK-12 grade. Music lessons will be remote until further notice.
Cost: $160 for 2 hours of lessons
Private Lesson Agreements:
- All private lessons will be conducted remotely until further notice.
- This package is good for 4 hours of private lessons with the designated teacher.
- Teachers will contact registrants throughout the spring to schedule summer lessons.
- Lessons will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis and will be scheduled in 30, 45, or 60 minute increments.
- Lessons may start July 1 and must be finished by Friday, August 27.
- The lesson package is non-refundable.
- If supplies are needed, the instructor will provide you with the necessary material(s) or supply list(s). Cost of materials is not included in the hourly private lesson fee.
- Excused student absences must be health related and may be rescheduled within the timeframe above. In order for an absence to be excused, parents must notify the teacher directly at least 24 hours in advance.
- Unexcused student absences will not be rescheduled. Unexcused absences include sports obligations, playdates, or vacations and/or those not scheduled in advance with the teacher.
- Teacher absences: Teachers will inform parents as soon as possible and will reschedule or provide an appropriate substitute.
7/1/2021 - 8/27/2021
Grades Not in school - 12th
Registration is no longer available